Monday, July 15, 2013

Vegas Day 2

Randy and I woke up and met Cindy and Jay at Cabo Wabo for breakfast while everyone else slept in.  We had horrible service, but the food was decent.  After breakfast, we walked through the mall to find Randy some swim shorts since we were going to spend most of our afternoon by the pool.
We headed down to the pool.  They have a VIP pool called Liquid.  You have to pay to get into this pool.  We were not trying to pay to get into a pool since they had 3 other pools that were free.  As we were walking down to the pools, there was a guy handing out free passes to get in.  Hell yes!  So, we got down there and there was no one there.  Obviously why they were handing out passes.  Whatever, we could make a party.  So, we had drinks by the pool.  They had music playing.  The water was cold.  But 4 hours and a $450 bar tab later we were ready to head to Fremont Street for dinner and gambling.













#nonewfriends

I had set us up a limo to take us down to Fremont Street.  In the limo, we polished off 3 bottles of champagne in a 20 minute drive.  We were going to have dinner at Lilly's Noodle House at the Golden Nugget.  Everyone was looking for something budget friendly and Chinese.  It ended up being pretty good.
 
 

#notplanned








"It's my birthday!"

finishing the bottle of champagne

While at dinner, I realized I left my wallet at the hotel.  Well I was hoping so anyways.  Randy and I had to hop a taxi all the way back to the hotel and back again to Fremont street.  How annoying.  But a $60 cab ride and 45 minutes later I found my wallet in our hotel room. 


We stayed on Fremont for most of the night.  We gambled at the Golden Nugget, Fremont and Golden Gate.  I ended up winning $20 whole dollars by the time the night was over.  Once we left Fremont, we went back to the Cosmopolitan.  They had a club in front of the Marquee Club that we hung out in for awhile.  There was an hour wait to get into the Marquee club at 2:15......they closed at 3am.  There were seriously people waiting to get in.  We left at 3am when they closed and headed back to the hotel. 

No comments: