Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day 2013

After I got off work, we headed to mom and dad's house.  Jayme, Jeremy and Juliet came down as well.  I am so glad we live close enough to all of our parents so we are able to see them on a regular basis. 
I have been blessed with some of the best men in my life.  My dad is an amazing example of hard work and loyalty. I watched him go to work week in and week out to provide for our family.  I am sure it was hard for him to be gone Monday through Friday for so many years.  I know he missed out on a lot, but he sure made up for it when he was here.  I can remember him coming to my sporting events and he was always the loudest in the crowd.  I know he was happy to be there.  He is an awesome Baba to all of the grandkids.  I know they can feel how much he loves them.  Thanks Daddy for always being there for our family.  We are truly blessed.
 My husband of 6 years is an amazing father to our kids.  He is stern, but loving.  I know I picked the right guy for us because he is just like my dad.  He is extremely hard working and continues to better himself for our family everyday.  He is an amazing provider for us and we are so lucky to have him.  We love you and appreciate everything you do for us.

No comments: