Friday, January 25, 2013

Florida day 1

On Thursday, January 17, we were on our way to Orlando/Daytona. Randy is on a football team that was invited to play in a bowl game. So, we left to go to the airport early just in case we hit traffic or had an issues at the airport. We also needed to have dinner, as we weren't landing in Orlando until midnight. Once we got to the airport we had a couple of snags. I tried to go through security with Kendall but didnt ha e on my ticket infant. So, I had to walk to the next ticket table (6 gates down) for them to write on the stupid ticket I already had. I was not happy. Then when I meet up with the group, they had Paul sitting to the side. He had on his brace and couldnt take it off. Then his hand sent off an alarm. We later found out it was probably his mouthwash that caused it, weird. So, we finally made it through security. We had dinner at Chili's in the terminal.  Finally we got on the plane. Talan and Randy were in the row in front of me. Kendall wanted to climb back and forth. Then she pooped half way into our flight. I was like "great!" She never did go to sleep. We landed and went to get our rental. That took 45 minutes longer than the 10 it should've. Once we got out to get the car, it wasn't where it wasn't supposed to be. Mind you, its 1 am and I have 2 kids and we still had a 45 minute drive to the condo.I was pissed. Finally, we got a car and headed to our condo. We went to bed around 3. Disney tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jay Sharghi said...

Is that a paci I see in Kendall's mouth? I thought she had given that up?!?!?