Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sunday funday

Talan had a soccer game. We won 20-0. Talan scored 6 goals. The poor kids on the other team had to move up because of age, but definitely did not have the skill level.
After the game, we headed to mom and dad's. Everyone was coming over to go have dinner at Ton's. Billy had already headed back to Houston, which surprised me because he loves Ton's. We went to dinner and it was yummy. Others weren't as impressed, but I was full. We got back to the house and the boys played some baseball out front. We had some leftover cake and cupcakes from the shower. We got to feel Juliet and Charlie move around a bunch. That made me happy. I so quickly forgot how it feels to be pregnant. I was glad everyone was there this Sunday, except Billy. We missed you! I wish yal lived closer, Kendall and Parker would be best friends.

No comments: