Monday, November 12, 2012

Denver Day 3 Broncos games



On Sunday night, Randy took me to see the Denver Broncos play the New Orleans Saints at Sports Authority Field.  Peyton Manning is my favorite football player and he was traded to the Broncos this season from the Colts.  We had amazing seats as you can see.  It was an interesting journey to the stadium.  We were gonna have lunch before the game, but by the time we left the hotel and tried to navigate to park the car, we would have missed the kickoff.  So, we parked our car at this garage and these guys said we could walk to the train station and ride the train over to a drop off that was a couple of blocks from the stadium.  So, off we went only to find out the train station is under renovation and there was no  one there.  I was soooo annoyed.  So we went walking some more to find some very nice people who let us tag along with them.  We ended up riding the free mall bus, which picks up right by our hotel.........but we didn't ride that to start with. At the "DART" station we went to buy our tickets, but only had $100 bill.  I was not going to carry around $94 in coins.  The people we tagged along with were soo generous, they bought our tickets.  It took us to where we could walk a couple of blocks.  On our walk to the stadium there were tons of street venders.  I had never seen this at any game I had been to previously.  We got there with enough time to watch the end of the Cowboys game, which they lost.  The game was awesome, people were so nice and the fans were energetic and excited.  It was the best game I had ever seen in person. The Broncos won 34-14.  Peyton put on a great show for me.   Thanks to my awesome husband for a great anniversary present.
 

No comments: