Friday, March 1, 2013

Garage sale

We had a garage sale at Mimi and Pepaw's house before Debbie sells it soon. I had the kids on Friday, but knew it wasn't any fun over there for them. On Saturday, I took them over to David and Melinda's so they would have something to do. I got a phone call about 1 from Randy that I had forgot to give them a diaper bag for Kendall. We have been working on potty training, but we only do good at home. So, I called Melinda and she said  Kendall was going down for a nap and she had put something together.  So, as Kendall woke up I headed over to get the kids. Talk about thinking on the spot, I would have never thought to do this. By the time i got there, Melinda was able to borrow a diaper from the neighbors.
It was a good weekend to have a garage sale. I sold lots of the kids clothes and some other items we wouldnt need in the future since we aren't having more babies.

No comments: