Monday, March 4, 2013

My new car

So, Randy and I had talked for awhile about buying me a new car but we could never come to an agreement. We were trying to drive it until the wheels fell off since it was paid off. Randy had been trying to convince me to look at the Nissan Armadas. I really wanted another Tahoe but knew it was a bit pricey for what I wanted. In December, we found an Armada down in Austin that had everything we wanted. So, we drove down and bought it. It was 10 years minus 1 day from when I bought the Tahoe. I absolutely love it and am glad Randy talked me into looking at it. I put a for sale sign on the Tahoe and had Troy drive it so we could get it out. We had a few calls. Then I listed it on craigslist. The first person that contacted me was the person who ended up buying the car. It was a really easy transaction. I miss my Tahoe because it was the first car I bought and paid for myself. It might have been plain Jane but it was all mine. Bye bye Tahoe. Hello Armada.

No comments: