Monday, March 4, 2013

Main event

We took the kids to Main Event on Friday night to let them get out of the house. We got there at 645 and were waiting for David and Melinda to meet us. We let the kids play some games before going to bowl. When we got there, there wasn't a wait. When we checked back it was 45 minutes. So, we decided to eat while waiting. Randy went up to check after our estimated time and was told 30 more minutes. I about lost it. I went to talk to the manager as I thought this was ridiculous. I understand an estimate but to be that far off was crazy. He was willing to give me some play cards if we wanted to wait. But don't you know, they all of a sudden had a lane available. So, we went to bowl. Talan beat me. I think everyone beat me. But we had fun and that's all that matters.

No comments: