Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy 2nd birthday Kendall

My beautiful, loving daughter, happy birthday. You have brought soo much joy to our lives in such a short time. I never thought i could love another baby the way I loved Talan, but you have shown me I can. It is a different love. A mother and daughter's bond is just special. You are a firecracker for sure. One minute you are happy as can be and the next you are blowing up. I feel sorry for the boys later on.....  Your favorite word right now is no. Imagine that!  We have tried potty training over the last cpl of months, as you were very interested at first. You have your moments of greatness and others you could care less. I don't blame you though. We will get it soon enough. We have tried soccer tots with you. Sometimes you love it and other times you cry most of the class. I think its the structure of the class you don't like. You are a very good girl most of the time. You just go with the flow. You are very loving and sweet  and love to give kisses. You love your "babies" and want to take them everywhere.  We wenr to the Dr for your checkup and she said you are absolutely perfect. You weigh 26 lbs and are 34 inches tall. You got 2 shots and that did not make you happy.
We had an awesome party with lots of family and friends. We had a bounce house and slide that you and Parker loved. Of course, Daddy has his annual baseball in the street party. Everyone loves it and I am pretty sure our whole street was here this year. Thanks to Heather for making the cake balls and Alyssa for the cake. They were awesome. You have a lot of people that love you.
I love you, Kendall with everything I am. I hope I can guide you in the right direction to continue to be beautiful and loving and an amazing person inside and out. Happy birthday sweet girl.

1 comment:

Brooklynn said...

So stinking cute!! That cake was awesome! Y'all's family is so much fun I'm sure with all the kiddos!!! Your mom has her hands full. Literally! :-)

Miss you friend!