Sunday, May 26, 2013

Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Newsome

One of my best friends, Estevan and his wife, Heather got married a few weeks ago. They decided to have a very simple ceremony with just their parents and 2 very best friends at the Justice of the Peace. I wanted to do something special for them, so I threw them a dinner party. I was trying to make it a surprise, but Estevan knew better. I think he and Heather were pleasantly surprised at the guests that were able to come.  We had dinner at Buca di Beppo. We love to do some of our friend dinners or birthday dinners here because they have great spaces for big parties.  I really appreciate everyone that came to celebrate this happy new couple. I think everyone had a great time.
To many more years of joy and happiness. The Westons love you Mr. And Mrs. Newsome.

No comments: