Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My little girl

Kendall is the most precious, loving, silly faced making beautiful little girl. I remember when I got pregnant with Talan all I wanted was a girl. I'm a girl, I had 3 sisters. I didn't know about boys. I was scared, but I had Talan and he was amazing. He was easy and laid back. When we decided to have another baby, I wanted another boy. I thought I would not have to share my boys with anyone. They would love and protect me. When they told me it was a girl, I freaked out. A girl? I couldn't have been that horrible to my parents that God would repay me in this way would he? All I could think about was how I was going to teach her to shave, and why we have a friendly reminder each month that we can have babies. I have realized lately that that will all come with time and that I need to love her being an innocent baby who loves hugging me, and being with me and wanting me. I never thought I could love another child the way I love Talan. But I do.They are my world and they have completely stolen my heart. I hope they will always feel my love for them, even in our rough times.











No comments: