Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Juliet's shower

On Saturday, October 13, Mom, Joanna, Ashley and I put on a shower at Becky's house for Jayme. We were so happy with the turnout. Juliet was showered with many amazing gifts from family and friends. The shower turned out awesome. The cake was amazing, it was from Cretias. My friend Alyssa made the cupcakes, which turned out great. Joanna made the diaper cake and had the wreath made by one of her friends. I made some pom pom decorations. Cindy made the bow holder. We all pitched in on food and it was yummy. It was a great day.  We can't wait to meet this little girl. She will be here before we know it.














2 comments:

Brooklynn said...

I'm so jealous they are pregnant together. I want antenna or Leslie to get pregnant with me when it's time for another!

Brooklynn said...

Jenna*