Sunday, March 18, 2018

Talan turns 10!

Can someone please pinch me and wake me up? It's not possible for me to be celebrating my baby's 10th birthday.  
We started off at Gatsplat for some paintball fun.  Talan is not one for pain, so I was suprised he picked this.  I was just waiting for one of the boys to get popped real good one time before they all quit.  The adult boys ganged up on the littles just a bit.  But they were all smiles for the most part.  Kendall came off crying because she got hit on the top of the fingers a few times.  Talan ended up with 2 really good bruises almost on top of each other.  Luckily this was all towards the end and we were almost out of paint.  Of course we had to have Messi thrown in somehow to the party.  I figured since it was World Cup year we would do the Argentina colors.  

Later on that evening we celebrated with family at Benihana.  It's not the ideal place for 30 people, but it is our family tradition to have dinner here for birthdays. Since the cousins were too little for paintball, we wanted everyone to come to dinner to celebrate.  We had a wonderful time and were so appreciative to everyone for coming. 

To my #1 son:  you amaze me everyday. I could not have imagined 10 years ago what you would have brought to my life.  I have loved every minute...Every hard minute, every tired minute, every smiling minute, every happy minute.  You are an amazing friend, brother and son.  You are smart and do very well in school. I never did like soccer much before I was able to watch you.  I love watching you play.  I love watching you grow.  Keep being amazing at everything you do!
I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond and all the stars and Pluto!












































No comments: