Monday, March 6, 2017

Spring Break 2017 Painting Day

I thought it would be fun to take the kids painting.  Kendall and Talan love to draw and color so I thought this would be perfect.  I decided not to paint so I could help them just in case.  I have to say that was a good decision on my part! LOL 
Talan did a majority of his.  I helped outline Kendall's flowers and do the accents.  She painted the insides and added the lovely dots.  Parker appreciated the part where he didn't have to follow instructions.  Adrian did his all on his own. I think they had a fun time and they have something to remember the day.  
After we were done, we went and had lunch at Frankies.  I might be selfish, but I was so happy Joanna and Parker were able to join us for something!! It's been a long time waiting for them to come home.








No comments: