Monday, August 22, 2016

Kendall goes to Kindergarten

Dear Kendall,
Today is a big day!  You get to go to school.  All day.  Without me.  I am not sure when this happened.  I guess I thought you would always be my little sidekick.  We would go shopping together.  We would get our nails done together.  We would have lunch together.  We would sleep in late together.  Now we aren't together all day.  You are my baby.  My last baby.  And although you are growing up right before me, you will always be my baby.
I know you will do so many great things.  You are my strong princess warrior.  I know you will be a great friend to others.  I know you will learn many things and you will be so smart.  I am so proud to be your mom.  I know I will miss our time together, but I promise to make the most of the time you are with me. I love you to the moon and back beautiful girl!







No comments: