Monday, April 11, 2016

THE HAIL STORM

This might have been one of the scariest things I've ever witnessed.  The amount of damage the hail from this storm caused is beyond amazing. Over 80% of the homes in Wylie were affected. We had 3 broken windows, multiple holes in the roof, boat damage and car damage like you wouldn't believe. They totaled the Titan. The boat is in the shop.  My car is scheduled to be fixed. And the house will be repaired sometime this summer.  It's scary now when they say severe storms because you don't know what to expect.  I would've never expected this. 













 Randy had been wanting the new Titan XD.  We had decided to wait until the boat and his car were paid off to get it, but that decision came a little sooner than expected.  I will say that I do love this truck. It's big and it lets people know I mean business. LOL





No comments: