Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I was having to work on Mother's Day and our soccer game was early, so we wouldn't be able to go over to Mom and Dad's to celebrate like usual.  Mom and Dad came up on Saturday to meet us for dinner at BJ's and go to Talan's soccer game.  We had a good dinner as usual. When I got home that night, my parents had left me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of them.
                       My mother and her daughter.......only grandchild with blonde hair and blue eyes!!!
                                                  
My mom is my best friend.  I know that whenever I need her she will be there. I may not have always been the best daughter, but I wouldn't be where I am without her standing by me.  I am the person and mother I am today because she was an amazing role model. I am thankful that my children can call her Grammie!


I have been blessed with 2 amazing Mother in Laws.  They are giving and loving and treat me as their own.  They love my children unconditionally.  I don't know what we would do without them.  

                                                 
I can't say thank you or I love you enough for all each of you do for my family.

No comments: