Saturday, December 21, 2013

The BIG 35!

My day started off working like any other Saturday morning.  I was having a pretty good morning.  I had a few regulars come in to see me before Christmas.  I had been waiting on 1 couple in particular for about a year now every other Saturday. We got to talking about what we were doing that night and Christmas coming up.  They had lunch and on their way out they acted liked normal.  When I went back to the table to get their receipt this is what I saw...I about fell to the floor.  I had never had someone do this for me.  Randy had someone do this for him back in college and he has since then tried to always pay it forward.  I had to text mom and show her because she had tipped our waitress at dinner the night before very well.  I told her thanks for the good karma!



After work, I went and got a new dress to wear for the evening out.  It made me feel really skinny so I was in love.  We had been planning this night for awhile.  Veronica had just turned 25 so we were celebrating big birthdays for both of us.  We decided it would be fun to rent a limo  so that none of us had to drive.  We all met at the house and exchanged some gifts before we headed out for dinner.


 This bottle was empty when we got home.....















    

 Of course my phone was dead by the time we went to dinner so these are all the pictures I got.  We had dinner at The Capital Grille in Uptown.  It was really nice.  The food was amazing and we were all completely stuffed by the time we left.  We then went to Renfield's in Uptown.  It was cold and the place was packed.  We found an area by an outside firepit and overhead heaters and it wasn't too bad.  We decided to hop down the street to another bar.  That place was even more packed.  Karli and I couldn't stop laughing trying to get to the stupid bar to order drinks.  We finally pushed our way through and then had to down our drinks because everyone was annoyed with how busy it was.  The highlight of this bar was a stupid girl in a short white dress riding the bull, not once, but twice  and falling off for the whole world to see her goods.  STUPID!!! Anyways, we left and went to the bar next door and it was not as packed.  We all found seats and it was inside.  When we finally made it upstairs they were playing some really good dancing music.  A few of us danced until they shut it down.  The limo came back and picked us up and we got home around 3am.  It was a really fun night with some of my best friends. 

No comments: