Sunday, December 9, 2012

Kendall's first soccer tots

On Saturday, December 8, we started Kendall in soccer tots. Talan has loved it from the first day, so we were hoping for the same result with Kendall. She definitely needs some time to get used to the idea of a structured class. She did pretty well. We did have a couple of screaming outbursts, so I removed her from the class as to keep her from disrupting the other kids. She likes to kick the ball and do the races. I just have to keep reminding myself that she is different than Talan and some things may be easier for her and other things could be harder. Somethings that Talan did well at quickly could take her longer and vice versa. I just have to be encouraging and loving and help her be amazing at whatever she decides to do.

2 comments:

Brooklynn said...

That outfit is too cute!!!!

Jay Sharghi said...

I agree with Brook. Kendall is just adorable in that outfit.